- logo design
- business cards
- newspaper advertisements
- annual reports
- holiday cards
- direct mail
- full color ads
- website design
- WordPress sites
- website management
- banner ads
- html emailings
- social network set-up (Twitter, Facebook,Instagram)
- social media icons and backdrop images
- Google analytics
- search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- web consultations
- product photography
- color correction and editing
- advanced masking
- web ready images
- image restoration
- real estate photography
How much does a website cost?
One of the most frequently asked questions is how much does a website (or any design service for that matter) cost? The down and dirty answer is always,”it depends.” As with all of our services, we will consult with you at your convenience to find out what your goals and needs are, discuss your budget, and analyze any existing marketing and web materials you may have. Once we have a good understanding of what the expectations of the project are, we can provide you with a more accurate quote.
How long will my website take to build?
Hate to throw “depends” back in mix but, the scope of any project will determine the time it will take to build, test and launch a website. Factors that play into the length of time it takes include:
- how much content needs to be created
- whether or not images are provided or if photography has to incorporated into production
- sorting and analyzing content if redesigning an existing website.
Will I be able to update my own site?
William Donohue Design can design and build a Content Management System (CMS) website, using WordPress that will allow administrative permissions to easily update your site. Upon launch of the new site, you will be provided a guide of instructions which will take you through the steps of adding and changing content.
Do I need social media accounts?
A big part of doing business these days is integrating social media into your marketing. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram all play major roles in getting your name out there, promoting new products, and letting the world know your big announcements. WDD can set up your social media accounts for you and show you how to get the most out of posts. Too scary for you? We can also provide posting services that gives you the time to do what’s most important to you, grow your business.
I want my website to show up high in web search results. Can you do that?
Everyone wants to be on the top of the heap when it comes to web search results. The fact is that there is a lot that goes into what makes some show up on the first page, and some not at all. Here are some of the factors that effect web search results, in no particular order:
- How long a website has been up. If a site has been up for a long time, search engines have had the time to index (read through and remember) them.
- Clearly written and relevant content. Search engines love to read. If it sees someone has taken the time to fill their site with great content, it sees that asa positive.
- Updated content. If a search engine indexes your site and comes back and sees that content has been added or changed it knows that its a maintained, relevant site rather than the millions of abandoned sites left to rot on the web.
- Mobile friendly, responsive sites. Google has actually started penalizing sites as far as rankings go for those who have not made their sites flexible to expand to different browser widths and for mobile devices.